Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hi Everyone! We are getting very very excited. We are less than 3 weeks away from our due date. Debbie told me the other day that she went 2 weeks early with Troy & that I should pack my bags! I think I am ready anytime she's ready now.
Amanda has gotten her permit and she's been driving with David a little. A funny story...those of you who have played golf with Caleb (the card game) I'm sure have heard him say, "Take a Chance, Take a Chance". Well I taught Amanda & David the game and of course, "Take a chance, Take a Chance" goes with the game. Anyway, so Amanda was driving the other day and was deciding whether to pull out in traffic or wait for the car to pass and David overhears her saying "Take a Chance, Take a Chance"! You can keep us in your prayers! :)
At our appointment on Tuesday, the ultrasound was estimating that little tootie is weighing in at 6 lbs 10 oz. She seems to think she'll get to about 8 lbs.
Well that's the update...here are some pictures from my shower at work and the shower our small group had for us. We'll keep you posted!!!!
Love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment